All AdventHealth University (AHU) students.
To define the parameters under which a student may audit an AHU course.
- All current AHU students are eligible to audit a course.
- The student must register to audit the course and must do so within the drop/add period.
- The student may participate in all aspects of a course but will not receive a grade or trimester credit.
- An audited course does not contribute toward grade point average, does not meet degree requirements, and does not count toward residency requirements or financial aid hours.
- The designation “AU” will be placed on the transcript for each audited course.
- Students who wish to audit a professional program course must receive permission from the department chair.
The tuition rate for audited courses is listed in the Financial Information section review of assignment.
Monday, February 11, 2019
Friday, November 9, 2018
Tuesday, December 29, 2020