The University Tutoring Center at AdventHealth University (AHU) provides academic support through tutoring. Whether you need help in understanding a concept or need help reviewing for a test, we have tutors on staff ready to help you become a confident, capable, independent learner. The service is free and available to AHU students. Sessions are available in-person and online.
Get started now
If you are an enrolled AHU student, you can access our tutoring services by clicking the button below.
Click here to see the complete list of courses offered at the University Tutoring Center.
Contact Us: You can reach us in any of the following ways:
- Text: (407) 584-1880 / Phone: (407) 303-8575
- Click here for virtual assistance
- Visit us in-person at our Orlando office.
- Location: AdventHealth University Orlando Campus, Nursing Building - 1st Floor - Room 100
- Office Hours: Mondays-Thursdays from 10am-5pm (Florida/Eastern Time) and Fridays from 10am-3pm (Florida/Eastern Time)
Interested in working at the Tutoring Center? Click here to apply!